Preparing your Maui home for winter
While the rest of the country hunkers down for the long winter ahead, here in Hawaii we take a different approach to prepare for the winter season:
- close the windows and sliding doors
- put the extra blankets on the beds
- check the BBQ grill and see if it's time for a new one
- clean out the boxes of junk from the guest bedroom and make up the bed for guests
- wash the spare car and get it ready for visitors
- put up Christmas lights
It's just that simple for many of us who have no heating or cooling systems in our homes. Aren't you just a little jealous? When you're ready to make the move to Maui, let me help with your search and capture of the perfect home.
~ * ~
call or text me 808 283-0635
Aloha from Maui...
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season, with plenty of ALOHA to last all year.