Location, Location, Location....not sure how many times I need to say it. You've heard this time and time again and it's very true in the world of real estate. The most im,portant part of a hme value's is the neighborhood where your homs is in. Honestly, what is so great about a 2,500 square foot Victorian home in a declining part of town.
When you are looking to buy a new home make sure you ask yourself these questions:
- What's your job commute going to be like?
- Is the traffic heavy or light when you'll be driving to and from work?
- How's the school district?
- Even if you don't have children, what is the quality of the school future?
- Do you prefer urban or country living?