Christmas Season in Colorado Springs
The Christmas season is a magical time of year with lots to see and do here in the Pikes Peak region. So for those willing to bundle up and head outdoors there’s plenty of adventure during December to celebrate the holidays. And for the more meek and mild the arts come alive through our local churches and symphonies to provide memorable programs to delight.
The Christmas season is a time to share, make new friends, entertain guests, and watch the city come alive with activity. Most events take place regardless of the ever changing unpredictable snow storms that can sneak through in December, and many welcome the added charm of new fallen snow back dropped against the already picturesque Rocky Mountains here in Colorado.
December upcoming events here in Colorado Springs:
1. Downtown Tejon Street Holiday Stroll: http://www.downtown80903.com/events/holiday-stroll
2. Live Nativity: http://www.coloradospringscreche.org/
3. Festival of Lights: http://coloradospringsfestivaloflights.org/
4. Pikes Peak Center for Performing Arts presents: Deck the Halls http://events.gazette.com/colorado-springs-co/venues/show/479162-pikes-peak-center
5. Gingerbread Skate: http://www.k12.com/cova/event/colorado-springs-cova-winterland-gingerbread
6. Children’s Holiday Magic: http://holidaymagiccs.org/
7. Nutcracker: http://attitudespac.wordpress.com/
8. Annual Holiday Tour of Old Colorado City Historic Bed and Breakfasts: http://attitudespac.wordpress.com/
9. McAllister House Holiday Tea: http://mcallisterhouse.org/event-teas
10. Electrical Safari at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo: http://www.cmzoo.org/guestInformation/events/electricSafari.asp
Take time to enjoy the season and from my family to yours…….Merry Christmas!