Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Are you planning to buy your first home in Mounds View, MN? There are some basic things I would like to share with you about Mounds View real estate to help ensure you avoid some of the bigger mistakes that many first time buyers make. With some basic preparation you can avoid some painful pitfalls.
Tips for Minnesota First Time Home Buyers
1) Get prequalified for mortgage financing first! I have met far too many first time buyers who find their home before they get prequalified for a home loan. It can be an extraordinarily painful experience to go through the work of finding the ideal home only to find out you are not yet ready to qualify for a home loan. You can get preapproved with my preferred Minnesota mortgage lender right over the phone. There is no cost for the service and absolutley no obligation so why not start the process immediately?
2) Get educated about the whole process of buying a home as soon as you can. You can learn a great deal at a first time home buyer seminar or at a Home Stretch Worshop available through many communities around the Twin Cities. There is so much to know about the home buying process that it is well worth it to learn as much about it as you can…and as early as you can.
3) Get a house inspection on the house you are planning to buy. While a professional home inspection is not usually required by your lender it can reveal major potential problems in the house before you are fully committed to the purchase. I will help you negotiate a transaction with a contingency upon a professional home inspection that is satisfactory to you so that if it comes back bad, you can back out of the transaction. Some first time buyers will skip buying the house inspection because of the cost involved. This cost is cheap when compared to making a purchase of a home that later reveals multiple problems.
4) Take care of your credit after preapproval. After you have received your preapproval for a home loan your Minnesota mortgage company still might need to check your credit again. Make your payments on time and do not open up new debts. You should avoid additional credit inquiries after your preapproval to avoid a reduction to your credit score.
5) Don't spend your down payment money prior to the closing on your home purchase. Your mortgage banker will give you a good faith estimate at loan application including an estimate for how much money you will need at closing. Make sure to save your money so that you're not caught short at closing.
Living in Mounds View
Mounds View, MN is a convenient northern suburb located just north of Minneapolis and St. Paul. With a population of just over 12,000, Mounds View residents enjoy the benefits of a small town despite their location near the central metro. Located in Ramsey County, first time home buyers may want to check out the Ramsey County First Home program with down payment assistance of up to $10,000. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Mounds View, please don't hestitate giving me a call.
First Step In The Process
For many MN first time buyers the intimidating question is where do I start? Your first step to home ownership is to get preapproved for a mortgage. In so doing you will find out how much you are qualified for so that we can search for homes in the right price range.
Casey Anderson Sales Executive, Licensed Realtor in Minnesota IBR Realty email@example.com Cell 651-245-1820 Woodbury, MN 55125 With a focus on Woodbury real estate and surrounding communities
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.