Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Makawao/Pukalani Hawaii Real Estate Listings Newsletter - November 2011 ------------------------------------------------------------
Once again we have a great lineup of new homes for sale in upcountry Maui. Pukalani and Makawao continue to have some of the most affordable decent homes on this side of the island, and none of these new listings are bank owned or short sale.
1. Starter Home, Pukalani $400,000.00 - cute 3BD/2BA detached 2-story condo home with largest floor plan of the bunch, single car garage and solar hot water, air conditioned - dead end cul de sac surrounded by golf course, close to elementary school and ball fields, shopping and public pool
2. Smell the Roses, Pukalani $429,000.00 - another residential condo cottage, 2-story detached 3BD/2.5BA home and single car garage, vaulted ceilings and granite counter tops - pick bananas papayas and citrus fruits in your private fenced yard, enjoy the fountain and roses and colorful tropical foliage
3. Cabin in the Woods, Olinda $450,000.00 - well maintained cozy 1BD/1BA cottage on almost a full acre, surrounded by tall trees for a quiet peaceful setting - bathroom has been remodeled and the kitchen appliances are new, good value for a sweet little home in the country
4. Pristine Condition, Pukalani $529,000.00 - completely remodeled 4BD/3BA home and garage with flexible floor plan, vaulted wood ceilings, updated plumbing and electrical - granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinets and doors, new windows, hardwood floors, back lanai with trellis
5. Bright Yellow, Pukalani $649,999.00 - 2-story 3BD/3BA home with garage on large lot with ocean and mountain views, dead end street in desirable neighborhood, backs up to vacant land - reverse floor plan with kitchen upstairs, huge covered lanai opens up to the back yard oasis with waterfall and pond feature
With the holiday season upon us, it's time for the annual Hui Holidays at the Hui Noeau in Makawao. This event features artwork and crafts from local residents, and promises lots of great gift ideas. Come and enjoy the festively decorated historic estate and spend your money locally to benefit this wonderful facility which connects us with our creative selves. ------------------------------------------------------------
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.