The Fall Season in Houston, Texas -- Day 7 & 8 December 2011 Blogging Contest
Day 7 -- Gather items for goody bags for my top 20 real estate customers of 2011. I got items from places I frequent and from my networking group. Here are some of the items I am going to put in each bag:
- A Chick-fil-A coupon and a mini cow from Chick-fil-A
- A business card and coupon (up to $200 value) from a travel agent (networking group)
- A pen and a sticky note pad from first American Title Company
- A $25 Gift card from Outback Steak house
- A refrigerator magnet calendar with my business card
- A pen with my information on it
- A book mark with my information on it
- A pashmina
I intend on delivering the goody bags to each of the 20 households later in the month.
Day 8 -- Localism post
I would love to share some pictures of the fall foliage I found in the Houston and Tomball area. Unfortunately, my computer at home won't let me upload any pictures tonight, so I will upload them tomorrow.
The most brilliantly colored leaves are from some maples and chinaberry trees, with both having colors such as deep crimson and golden yellow.