Here is some additonal information about the Greenville real estate market. This is comparing November 2010 to November 2011.
- New Listings: Decreased 12.2%
- Pending Sales: Decreased 35.5%
- Closed Sales: Increased 8.6%
- Days on Market until Sale: Increased 2.4%
- Average Sales Price: Decreased 2.4%
- Months Supply of Homes for Sale: Decreased 12.1%
This information is based on information from the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors.
Dave Edwards Realty exists to provide real estate services to the Greenville area at an affordable fee. Services may include buying or selling a home, consulting, teaching classes, expert witness, remodeling research, home building research, real estate planning, and more. Dave Edwards is a professional Greenville, SC Realtor and an Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE).
Market data is based on GGAR and CRS data.