Motivational Power Quote
Self-Image is the Fuel of Champions
“Self-image sets the boundless of accomplishments.”
Maxwell Maltz, author
As I see it . . . . . . .
Self-image is the fuel of champions
How we see ourselves is reflected in our attitude of self-image. What we think about ourselves and in the way we treat other people is a product of our self-image.
Our self-image is a mirror into our life of where we are today and the direction that we are heading in.
A person with a positive self-image as a strong sense of self-worth and believes in them self and in their ability. And they pursue their life and business with confidence.
Conversely the person that has a poor self-image will move through their day with little or no confidence. Their thinking becomes negative and they view themselves and their life from the view point as a downward spiral.
A shift in either direction can occur in our thinking that change will influence our self-image.
6 Keys to Maintaining a Positive Self-Image to Fuel Your Success Journey
1. Maintaining a positive self-image; starts with our thinking. Focus on the positive things in your life and be grateful for the people in your life and for your accomplishments.
2. Have a professional development library and read sometime every day that will keep you positive.
3. Have a go to person in your life; that you can go to when you’re having a bad day and need a boost.
4. Surround yourself with positive people that will be there for you, to assist you, coach you and mentor you.
5. Become the go to person to help others and with this single act you will booster your self-image.
6. Eliminate the negative influences from your life.
Self-image is a sense of self and what we believe becomes our reality and you will find self-image is the fuel of champions and will fuel your success journey.
©2011 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author