San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
Kensington Park Villas
Enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle from the central location of Mission Valley! Everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer is right at the doorstep of your condominium at Kensington Park Villas.
Built from 1975 to 1978, Kensington Park Villas is a gated condominium community of 134 units (some say 146 units!) in zip code 92108 in the eastern section of Mission Valley. Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 2/2, 2/3, 3/3, and 4/3. All units have in-unit laundry areas.
These are some of the largest condominiums in Mission Valley, ranging in size from 1,340 to 2,251 square feet. They don't come on the market very often, and their high prices usually mean that there is some wiggle room in the prices.
Amenities at Kensington Park Villas include swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and a club house/recreation room.
HOA fees are about $365 per month and include common area maintenance, exterior building and roof maintenance, landscaping, trash pickup, and limited insurance.
Kensington Park Villas is close to Qualcomm Stadium and easily accessible to the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
Kensington Park Villas is managed by Curtis Management. They can be reached at 858-587-9844.
A check with the FHA indicates that Kensington Park Villas is not approved. It also is not VA approved.
As of December 30, 2011, there was one unit for sale in Kensington Park Villas and one unit with a pending sale:
Three units in Kensington Park Villas have sold so far in 2011:
Following are the twenty most recent sales in Kensington Park Villas prior to 2011:
If you would like to be informed of any units in Kensington Park Villas that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
Kensington Park Villas is #32 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other communities in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. You can also call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 29: Then I got bored
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Verde (December 28, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 28: If the teacher's not available, explore!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Heights (December 27, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 26 & 27: Excel file upgrade
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Pointe (December 26, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 24 & 25
- Merry Christmas Eve!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Ridge (December 23, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 23: Christmas closing happened!
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 22: Final walkthrough today and closing tomorrow
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Plaza (December 22, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 21: Last of the dogs and cats
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Playmor (December 21, 2011)
- 2011 December blogging challenge — Day 20: I'm learning Corel Draw!