Searching for a home inspector in the Bettendorf, IA Quad City area? Search no further! Hanson Home Inspections offers full inspections to buyers and sellers a residential properties in Eastern Iowa.
What will an inspection cover? All of the following and more!
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffit and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating systems;
- cooling systems;
- main water shut-off valves;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panels, breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
Visit www.hansonhi.com for more details or call (563) 370-7369 to book your appointment.