During the month of November 2011, East Point GA had 23 sales of single family homes. East Point GA is in zip code 30344. East Point continues to present opportunities to buyers across a wide range of construction. Some of the best finds are the older homes that have been renovated by an investor in one of East Point's historic nieghborhoods. These homes typically include the modern features of granite counters and stainless steel appliances complimented by the warmth of originally restored hardwood floors.
Facts about these sales in East Point GA are:
- The sales price in East Point range from $7000 to $185,500
- The average sales price for East Point single family homes was $52,634
- The homes range from two bedroom, one bathroom to four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- The longest days on market were 440 and the shortest days on market were six for East Point single family homes.
- The average days on market for single family homes in East Point GA in November 2011 were 101.
- These single family homes in East Point GA range in size from 957 square feet to over 3000 square feet