New Year is a time of looking forward to new beginnings and making new memories, of making new resolutions and goals.. Its a time of nostalgic reflection and being appreciative of the many blessing we have. Its also a time to rememer those who are less fortunate, and taking the time to extend a helping hand.
- hug your children every day and tell them you love tem
- hug others who are struggling and tell them they are not alone
- help those in need and abolish the greed from your life.
- hug your parents and promise you will always be there foe them and never hurt them
- say thank you more of often and smile at others
- perform a random act of kindness
- strive to always do good when you can, and never intentionally harm anyone either by actions or words
- hug a friend with whom you may have had a silly argument, and
- give youself a hug and promise to remain truthful to yourself.
Let's all resolve to be kinder to one another and to be more toleraant and accepting of each other, and our differences
Happy New Year to my clients, friends and colleagues. Have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year filled with blessings!
Best Regards, Gloria