I have had to REeducate owners and would-be clients who think that rental marketing is like it was 10 years ago when ads were just placed in the classified section of the local newspaper.
Suppose your at a party and you see a gorgeous lady across the room. Well, there are a number of things that could happen.
1) You can go over to her, say "Hi, I am great in bed, so what about it"? That's Direct Marketing.
2) You could give your best friend $10.00 so he goes over to her ans says, "Hello, see my friend over there? He's great in bed, so what about it"? That's Advertising
3) She could come over to you and say, Hello, I've heard your great in bed, so what about it"? That's Brand Recognition.
4) You could go over to her and get her telephone number. Then, the next day, you call her and say, "Hello, I'm great in bed, so what about it?" That's Telemarketing.
5) You could walk over to her, pour her a drink, and say, "May I?" You could then reach up to straighten her hair, at the same time brushing your groin against her leg and say, "Hello, I'm great in bed, so what about it?" That's Public Relations.
6) You could talk her into going home with your friend. That's a Sales Rep.
7) Your friend might not be able to satisfy her and so she could then text you. That's Tech Support.
8) You could leave the party and on your way home realize that there are probably many beautiful women i the houses your passing. So you could shout out the window at the top of your lungs, "I'm great in bed". That's junk Mail.
I created a cartoon to help emphasize the point, let me know what you think, please leave me a comment.
From my Family to yours Happy New Year, from everyone at Family Abstract, Inc.
About Family Abstract, Inc.
Established in 2002, Family Abstract, Inc. provides Title Insurance to clients and customers throughout Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania with more than 40 years of combined experience in management alone. We pride ourselves on retaining the most skilled and knowledgeable employees who share our goals of providing the best service in the industry.
Located in Horsham, Pennsylvania, Family Abstract, Inc. maintains an extensive network of skilled title insurance abstractors in all the states we service in addition to a nationwide network of qualified closing agents who are available to close loans at any location.
Backed by the strength of four title insurance underwriters, we are able to provide expert attention to detail without sacrificing versatility in the closing process, thus providing more options in difficult title situations. Due to our depth of industry knowledge and commitment to excellent service, Family Abstract, Inc. has been able to develop client relationships that have endured for decades.
Having successfully settled and insured thousands of transactions, we have already earned the trust and confidence of hundreds of customers, lenders, brokers, and realtors and now we would like to share our expertise with you!