10 Ways to Ensure a Successful 2012!
Back in 2010, I originally wrote this motivational post based on past experience and now realize the list continues to stand on its own merit! This is the year to capitalize on strengths and improve in areas to drive your business forward, ensuring overall success. I will be using the list as a guide as well!
Are you ready to take on 2012?
Successful real estate transactions are an exciting and viable part of business. A homeowner sells their property and a homebuyer purchases the home they want at a good price and we, as residential real estate professionals, are rewarded for our efforts.
The following are some guidelines for goal-setting that have helped me in the past and will continue to be my guide for the coming New Year as well.
1. Set realistic goals that are reachable...it's okay to go high as long as they're attainable!
2. Put your list of goals in a highly visible location you will see it several times a day for reinforcement...bathroom mirror or refrigerator or both.
3. Take problems and turn them into challenges. Don't get defeated by the little things!
4. Train yourself to find solutions rather than complaining. People zone you out when you tend to unload on them and they will eventually avoid you.
5. Surround yourself with positive, driven people. Negative people will suck you dry of energy and motivation.
6. Hold yourself accountable to stay on task of your goals. Get a day planner or plug your daily activities into your phone.
7. Measure your success at the end of each month. Are you where you should be?
8. Reach out to a mentor or fellow REALTOR® when you need help. Most seasoned professionals are more than willing to help!
9. Know the direction you want to take and GO FOR IT! It's up to you how busy you wish to be!
10. Be Thankful. Be sure to show appreciation to those around you who help in so many ways to ensure that you are successful, your broker, title people, lenders, appraisers, inspectors and especially your family.
Happy sales to you all!
Looking for an experienced real estate professional in southern Utah? Click here
To discover sunny southern Utah for yourself, go to: www.buynsellutah.com
Member of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce
I, Wanda Kubat-Nerdin at Prado & Kramer Real Estate am responsible for my opinions expressed in this blog. Information herein is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed and may change due to market conditions. Please do not take my pictures or artwork and use them as your own, they are my property, Copyright ©