The 10 hottest Markets in Irving TX
Irving TX is a diverse city located between Dallas and Fort Worth. To find all Irving Homes For Sale Click LiveIrving now. Many residents are drawn to Irving TX because of the convenient location, just minutes from both Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field, close to Downtown Dallas and Downtown Fort Worth and the range of home prices throughout the city. Whether you are looking for a deal below $100,000 or want that mansion in Cottonwood Valley, Irving TX has it. Although your list may be in a different order or a different area or two, here are my 10 great areas to live in Irving TX.
1) Valley Ranch located in North Irving with homes listed between $150,000 and $450,000. The City Of Irving recently opened the Campion Trails in Valley Ranch. This smooth surface trail is excellent for joggers, walkers, inline skating or bikes. It is 12 feet wide and hugs the Elm Fork of the Trinity River in Irving’s Las Colinas Urban Center. It connects the canal walk ways that wind throughout Valley Ranch. If you are interested in Irving Homes For Sale in Valley Ranch and surrounding area click Valley Ranch.
2) Hackberry Creek is a gated community in Irving TX located minutes from the airport just south of 635. Homes listed between $250,000 to a million plus. It has 3 parks with in the gates with one having a putt putt green for its residents and many walking paths throughout the subdivision. If golf is your game then Hackberry Creek is your subdivision. One of the things the HOA likes to promote is that, although it is close to the airport it is not in any flight paths for the DFW Airport so there are no planes flying low over the subdivision. What they fail to mention is that it is in the flight path for Love Field so there are planes flying overheard but they are pretty high and are not loud!! To see all Irving TX Homes For sale In Hackberry Creek click Hackberry.
3) Sherwood Forest located south of 183 between Story and Beltline. If trees are your thing then you will enjoy this area. Homes range between $90,000 and $179,000 and they were mostly built in the late 50s to mid 60’s. Check out current Homes For Sale In Sherwood Forest
4) Graff Farms is a newish subdivision in south Irving right off Beltline. If you are looking for newer homes this may be your spot. Homes range between $150,000 and $270,000. This subdivision started in 2006. Graff Farms current active listings.
5) La Villita is a grand community that surrounds Lake Carolyn (they are calling it a lake anyway) in Irving Tx right off 635 and Riverside Dr. This subdivision was created in the mid 2000’s and there is still construction going on today. Campion Trails runs alongside this community or you can walk, jog, bike around the Lake. Two Bedroom Townhomes start in the $160,000. Homes range from $330,000 on up…Homes In La Villita
6) Las Brisas Hills is a gated condo subdivision in Irving Tx off Walnut Hill and Las Brisas. Minutes from DFW Airport and the Las Colinas Business District, this is perfect for the young executive. The Condos have had a major exterior remodel and they look awesome. Some of the interiors have been updated but others are waiting for you to put your stamp on. Two and three bedroom condos are selling below $100,000. Although it is tough to get a loan on a condo, it could be worth the hassle to get into your own place for less than $100,000. Las Brisas Hills Condos
7) Northwest Park is just north of 183 between Beltline and Esters. You will love the park in Northwest Park with the jogging trail that runs around the park and pond. The Northwest Park Recreation Center is very popular and has many activities for its members. Drop the kids off at Tae Kwon Do and get your dance on at the Zumba Class. These homes were built in the mid 60’s to mid 70’s and range between $80,000 to $140,000. Northwest Park Homes
8) Cottonwood Valley has long been the premier subdivision of Irving Tx. This gated community surrounds two championship golf courses (one host the Bryon Nelson) and believe it or not has rolling terrain. Some of the best city views can be seen in Cottonwood Valley. Homes range between the mid $300,000 up to millions! Golfers Paradise!! Homes In Cottonwood Valley
9) University Hills is my favorite subdivision in Irving Tx. Rolling Hills, great parks and places to walk and feed the ducks, relax, get away and catch your breath. Minutes from Las Colinas Business District, shopping, restaurants. This subdivision feels like a small community smack in the middle of the craziness that is Las Colinas. Homes are from $180,000 up and the up can be way up!! Homes In University Hills
10) Hospital District is not an actual subdivision but 440 homes close to Baylor Hospital south of 183. The Irving Hospital District has its own enews letter and neighborhood events. Lots of trees, quiet neighborhood, close knit community are just a couple of reasons to check out Irving Hospital District.
As you can see there are several great Irving TX subdivisions in all price ranges. For more Irving Tx information go to LiveIrving. This is a great time to buy!