The 10th edition of Continuing Education for Florida Real Estate Professionals contains valuable update information on many important laws and real estate trends. We’ve included a final examination with the answer sheet to help you complete the course.
Please keep the following in mind as you complete the course:
- This is an open-book examination. You may use the textbook while taking the final examination. The index may be helpful in locating subject matter.
- Read the directions included
- The final examination has 30 multiple choice questions. You must answer 24 correctly.
Mark all your answers to the answer sheet included in the package. Only the answer sheet will be graded.
You should choose the best answer for each question. By FREC rule, the questions may not follow the chapter order of the book, and some questions must be based on an “application level” and will not be word-for-word as shown in the text.
You must return the answer sheet to us. The Rowlett Real Estate School, llc., is the only school that may legally grade this test and give you a completion certificate. Do not send or take your exam to any other institution.
You must enter your name as it appears on your license—no nicknames.
Your real estate license number is essential so we can report your completion to the DBPR. Your license number starts with SL or BK. If you can’t find your license, you can get your license number at MyFloridaLicense.com.
If time is short, Use our new “Priority GRADING Services” method by faxing your answer sheet sheet to us.
You may pay for the course with a check, money order or with a credit card when you return it. We will grade the examination and return to you a Certificate of Completion, and report your completion to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation within two business days.
Standard: We’ll mail results next business day. (Mail delivery may take up to 5 days) $ 29.95
Priority: Next Business Day FaxBack Service for tests received before 4 pm. ET $ 32.95
- High Priority: Same Day FaxBack Service for tests received before 4 pm. ET $ 34.95
- We will electronically report to the state same day and fax back course completion.
- Within 20 days of your license renewal, use the priority test return, 10 days high priority.
- WE DO NOT RENEW YOUR LICENSE. You must send your renewal to DBPR.
To request a book to be mailed to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address.
~Captain Wayne Rowlett