As I seem to ease into the New Year...its really cold in California and I
am not finding my MOJO to quickly.
So I look long and hard at my 100 goals, these are not year goal and not
really Bucket list goals. Just 100 things I want to put on my personal radar
that I would like to do. Get it out there so things happen. So here are my top
10 goals with a little action blurb under with timeline so I can make sure I am on track.
My Top 10 are:
1. Get My Brokers License: studying now, on course 5 of 8, plan to pass test in 3/2012
2. Lose 30 Pounds: This one has been on my list every year. I will continue the gym,trainer and add Weight Watchers.
3. Expand my Business to Placer County: I have been working on this already, I have a team in place in Brentwood and I am working to open a satellite office in Placer County.
4. Reduce Spending: This one I am working on this week and going through budget. Not fun.
5. Close 48 Escrows: Last Year I closed 24 escrows on my own. This year I have added a buyers agent and assistant. I also am expanding territory.
6. Save 60k and keep in CD: Hopefully with reduce spending and closing more escrows this will happen.
7. Pay off Credit Cards: Really not getting into the credit trap.
8. Buy New Home with Pool: This might not be this year, but early next year.
9. Plan for Retirement: With the change in the economy and personal changes in my life I want to
update my personal retirement plan.
10. Take kids on a Caribbean Vacation: This is set for 11/2012, full family reunion. Going to be a blast!
If your looking for Northern California Real Estate:My team would love to help!
Shannon Coe Realtor #01489731