Are you looking for a condo for for rent in the City of Vallejo, California?
Delgado Property Management presents a premier Vallejo condo for rent - check out Seaport Village Condos in Vallejo. We have several of these condos under management. So, at any given time, there is a good opportunity that we may have one or more of these excellent condos for rent.
Delgado Property Management often has a condominium for lease at Seaport Village Condomiums in Vallejo, California. The Vallejo Seaport Village Condos on Sea Crest Circle are located just minutes from Interstate 80 and the interchange with Interstate 780. This location provides great mobility down Interstate 80 or dwon Interstate 680 which is easily reached as well. This cental location allows you to easily reach:
- San Francisco, Berekeley, and Oakland to the west using Highway 80 OR using the Vallejo Ferry to travel across the San Francisco Bay
- Napa Valley to the north using Highway 80 to Route 29
- Walnut Creek, Livermore and San Jose to the south using Highway 680
- Sacramento, the Central Valley, the Sierra Nevada mountains, Reno / Lake Tahoe to the east using Highway 80.
Locally, Vallejo Seport Village Condos on Sea Crest Circle is located overlooking the San Pablo Bay with views towards the San Rafael Bridge and Mount Tamalpias on the horizon. Also just down the way is Carquinez Park with it's picnic benches and large grass areas for your use and exercise.
With it's convenient freeway access, these condos are just minutes from everywhere. To the East are Glen Cove with it's shopping and water views and just beyond is the historic town of Benicia with it's own "Main Street" atmosphere down First Street which is lined with shopping and restaurants. To the north are shopping and business districts in Vallejo.
The condo for rent in the Vallejo Seaport Village Condo in the City of Vallejo, California, will vary depending on which condo is available at any given time. But, may condos offer the following features and benefits:
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2 Bedrooms.
- Bathrooms: 1 or 2 Full Bath.
- Sq. Footage: 1,100 sq. ft. (typ for 2 bedroom condo. Larger 2 bedroom or smaller 1 bedroom are also available).
- Exterior Facade: Horizontal wood siding, painted.
- Parking: Garage parking, off-street.
- Storage Room: Storage room, tool room or workship located off of Deck.
- Deck: Oversized Wood Deck for upstairs units, concrete patio for downstairs units
- Living Room: Carpeted Floors or Pergo, Windows with varying Exposures, and often have Ceiling Fan.
- Dining Room: various layouts, Open Floor Plan.
- Kitchen: Updated Kitchen often with 42" Custom Cabinets, linoleum floors, White-colord Appliances.
- Master Bedroom: typically carpet or Pergo, Wall Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with varying Exposure.
- Guest Bedroom/Office: typically carpet or Pergo, Wall Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with varying Exposures.
- Cable/Telephone: Wired for Cable and Telephone.
- Appliances: (will vary from condo to condo)
- Gas Oven/Range
- Built-in Microwave
- Full size Dryer
- Full size Washer
- Bathroom: Custom Cabinetry, Shower/Tub with curtain and molded Surround, some have Handheld Shower Head.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Garbage Disposal in Kitchen. Chrome Bathroom Accessories.
- Window Treatments: often Large, wood-grained Mini-Blinds.
- Flooring: Carpet, linoleum
This Vallejo condo for rent in the Sea Crest Circle in Seaport Village neighborhood of the City of Vallejo, California, includes the following amenities for use of the resident:
Sea Crest Circle Pool
Fishing in San Pablo Bay and the Napa River
Nature, Hiking and Walking Trails along Southampton Bay and within Carquinez Park
Designated Picnic Areas, Bird Watching and areas along San Pablo Bay and within Carquinez Park trail
For more information on city services, visit the City of Vallejo website at http://www.ci.vallejo.ca.us/.
School District: Vallejo City Unified School District
Library District: John F. Kennedy Library, part of the Solano library system
Parks: Greater Vallejo Recreation District with access to recreation facilities in neighborhood cities of Benicia and Vallejo
Recycling Services: City of Vallejo garbage service is known as Recology and provides weekly Trash Pick-Up and Curbside Recycling Program
(Post template by Ryan Shaughnessy, http://actvra.in/qVm. Thank you Ryan for your excellent template)