Welcome to Texoma, where the Hunting is awesome, Ag exempt land is here to stay and Freedom to roam is available......
Have you considered a move or possibley a place to hunt Deer, Pigs, Turkey and wild life in general. Well Texoma has alot to offer when it comes to this part of life. Texoma and or Grayson County Texas is the home of Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge and Preserve. click here for a map of Hagerman
To find land for sale in Texoma that may be just perfect for hunting, relaxing, bird watching, and or just about anything country one might like to do. Click here to search for land and or homes with land in the Texoma area.
Deer may be one of the game that you like to hunt here is a recipe that my Daughter Andrea Michelle sent to me sure looks good a wonderful way to use Venison (deer meat)
2 lbs Venison or Beef (cut into stew sized pieces)
2 packages of dry onion soup
Dry minced onion
6 Beef Bouillon cubes
2/3 cup milk
2 cups Bisquick
4-5 Red Potatoes
Black pepper to taste
1) Heat pan to high heat, add oil, throw in venison add Dry minced onion, Garlic powder, Basil, and Worchester Sauce. Brown meat.
2) In a crock pot add 3 beef bouillon cubes and 1 package a dry onion soup add 4 cups hot water, and stir to dissolve bouillon cubes. Turn on crock pot to high, and add meat along with all drippings from browning meat. Cook meat on high in crock pot 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
3) When meat is getting close to done dice up carrots and red potatoes to the size you want. (I prefer smaller pieces), but keep the pieces evenly cut so they will cook evenly. Boil carrots and red potatoes to desired tenderness. Drain vegetables and set to the side.
4) In same pan you boiled carrots and red potatoes in add 4 cups water, 3 beef bouillon cubes, and 1 package dry onion soup, bring this to a boil, add minced onion, Garlic powder, Basil, and Black pepper to taste.
5) In a mixing bowl add 2/3 cup milk and 2 cups Bisquick. Drop mixture by small spoonfuls into boiling sauce. Cook for 10 minutes boiling and then put lid on and cook 10 minutes simmer.
6) In a large pan (I used a roast pan) add meat, vegetables, stir together, then add dumplings and sauce on top.
Give us a call today we are looking forward to helping you find the perfect parcel of the TEXOMA REAL ESTATE FOR SALE to relax the day away.
Do you own that perfect paracel of the TEXOMA REAL ESTATE and would like to sell it give us a call we actively work with buyers that are looking for the perfect spot to call home. We are asking for your business and would love to work with you. Talk to you soon.
TEXOMA REAL ESTATE FOR SALE. TLF PROPERTIES INC WORKING ALL ABOUT TEXOMA...