Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1) First, research your options. Discover the neighborhood market conditions for the neighborhood. Based on your neighborhood, there might be better/worse occasions to market. Once you’ve made the decision to market, you will find three different amounts of service that you might want to consider:
• Sell the house yourself (FSBO)
• List your having a Discount / Flat rate broker
• Use a full service realtorOrbrokerage firm
If you're inclined to market the house yourself, note that you'll bear the duty for marketing your home, together with full legal reports, assessments, evaluations and so on. You ought to be very confident with property related documents, and comfy using the legal implications caused by the transaction.
You may also opt for a price reduction or flat rate broker, who will aid you to sell your home. With respect to the broker you choose, you might have the ability to acquire some help with marketing, open houses, reports, title/escrow, etc. Make certain that you simply understand precisely what services you are prepared to pay. Make certain you realize what services are covered under each prices plan. Discover in case your listing is going to be published online, what signs is going to be open to you discover if you're posting the house towards the particular MLS (multiple entries service) in your town. Each broker differs, so make certain to obtain references from former clients.
If you wish to advertise your property towards the biggest pool of possible purchasers, list your home having a full-service brokerOrcompany. Now, before you decide to get the phonebook or make sure that postcard you received within the mail, make certain to take time to interview several agent/agency.
Discover if they're a REALTOR® -- part of the nation's ASSOCIATION OF Real estate agents, a trade organization of nearly a million people countrywide. People of NAR sign up for a stringent code of ethics to be sure the greatest degree of service and integrity. You may even need to know should they have any special REALTOR® designations, for example GRI and CRS, which require that property professionals take additional specialized property training. Additionally to qualifications, you can examine references from the agent. Make certain to talk with former clients to ascertain if the representative is responsive and it is open to help you stay up-to-date with progress. You must have direct connection with your agent, so you will have to be as comfortable as you possibly can. The agent that handles your listing should:
• Detailed marketing plan for your household, including offline and online marketing
• Make a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of qualities in your town which have offered, in addition to qualities presently listed
• Assist you to determine the very best value for your household
• Suggestions about recommended home enhancements
Throughout time that your property is available on the market, potential purchasers can make visits to see your house, together with the planned open-houses that you and your agent may schedule. Attempt to assess the house just like you are seeing it the very first time. Purchasers have to picture themselves living in your home, so be certain to present the home in the best light. Place yourself in the positioning of the potential buyer and examine the home beginning in front, record probably the most cost-effective improvements to create.
2) Cleanup whenever possible. You might want to fresh paint walls (neutral colors would be best) or brighten up wallpaper. Replace old flooring and worn carpets. Check and repair broken or unsightly caulking within the tubs and showers. If at all possible, employ a cleaning service. Display your very best linens, towels, and shower curtains. Constitute beds, and set fresh flower plans up for grabs. Make certain that you will find no offensive smells in the home. Odor may be the first factor purchasers notice, and frequently a lasting turnoff.
3) Build your house their new house. Set aside or pack small home appliances along with other products that could be looking at counter tops or tables at home. You would like purchasers to visualise the area in each room, so it is advisable to remove as numerous more compact products as you possibly can. Remove personal products, pictures and products to provide obvious shelves, book cases and walls. Move excess furniture to create rooms more spacious. Replace heavy curtains with sheer ones that let in additional light. Neat and organize the closets. Should you must, store boxes within an taken care of location. You may even wish to rent a brief storage space, to let you p-clutter every area of the house.
4) Remember the outdoors! The best landscape designs can boost the entrance charm of the home. Eliminate weeds, patch bare spots, fertilize and water. Have a look in the shrubbery. Shrubbery which have grown to pay for home windows ought to be trimmed to allow sun and lightweight in to the home. Complete bare spots with small bushes and colorful, fast growing flowering mounds of plants, for example impatiens and petunias. A couple of well-placed flower containers through the door can be quite inviting. Present day purchasers want low maintenance. Your ultimate goal ought to be a superbly maintained yard that appears easy to look after.
5) Let your agent/representative to exhibit your house. Purchasers shouldn't offend current proprietors, so that they might be more reluctant to think about your house if you're gift for open-house occasions. Be flexible about showings. It’s frequently troublesome to possess a house prepared to show around the sporadically, however the more frequently someone can easily see your house, the earlier you’ll look for a seller.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.