Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
With the new year just beginning we have seen a lot of buyer activity in our market. So now would be a great time to schedule an open house.
We have several Realtors who made a good income from holding successful open houses. If you would like to shadow or chat with someone who has had success at open houses talk to Joan Rauh, Sharon Kowalski or Johnny O. They can share their techniques and strategies.
Here are our top 10 tips to holding successful open houses that we have compiled with input from our RE/MAX Preferred Realtors!
1) Check your open house attitude! Make sure it’s positive and realize you can have a successful open house if you get one buyer or seller to work with.
2) Buy a plant or gas card to use for a drawing at your open house. Use drawing entry cards instead of sign in sheet with a place for name, address, cell phone number and email address. With this information you can notify winner and deliver prize to their home or office and add them to data base to provide them with more home buying information.
3) Do research: check our appointment log on RPAAgents.com and see what price ranges are getting the most showings to determine the best price range for your open houses
4) New listings that are priced right or homes with recent price reductions are usually the best open houses.
5) Make sure the home you select is “open house ready” clean and de-cluttered interior with the exterior making a good first impression. (if not make suggestions to sellers so home is ready for open house.)
6) Put open Sunday sign rider up early in the week to attract more buyers.
7) Ask yourself where is a likely Buyer to come from: If it’s a home that may attract more first time home buyer’s than you may want to do a mailing to apartments or duplexes in the area. If the home is in a move up price range, send invitations to an adjacent neighborhood that is at a lower price point but in same area.
8) Thursday or Friday before the open drop off flyers to the neighbors inviting them to the open. Who better to sell the neighborhood than somebody who lives there. Also they may be considering selling sometime in the future. What a great way for you to start a relationship.
9) Email invitations/flyer to your sphere of influence.This serves two purposes. It keeps your name at their “Top of Mind” awareness and reminds them that you are a successful and (pro-active Realtor.
10) Use several open house signs. Most Realtors use 2-3. Try 5 or 6 and see how it increases your traffic.
Open houses can become a great source of income for you if you make them a priority when Buyer activity is high.
So please use these tips at the next open house you schedule and share your success stories with other RE/MAX agents on RPAagents.com
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.