Sandy Utah 84093: Today's Housing deal of the day for buyers and market update for sellers. Buyers want to know the deals that are out there and sellers need to know what others are asking for their homes. Location and Price mean so much to buyers and sellers.... and sellers your neighbor can change your whole pricing plan with one swipe of the pen.
- There are roughly 31,000 people living in this zip code.
- Estimated Medium Household Income: $93,697
- Estimated 7% of the population rents vs. owns
we are located 20 minuts from the major ski resorts up the little cottonwood canyon. It takes me 20 minutes from the time I sit down in my car until I sit down on the ski lift. Now thats amazing! 20 Minutes to Salt Lake Airport, about 30 minutes from Park City and right now SUNDANCE!!!... I love living here and how easy it is to freeway access and all the amenities a person could ever need or want.
- Housing Deal of the Day: $62/sqft home with 5586 sqft. asking price $ 350000. It is a short sale.
- Oldest Home for Sale: a home built in 1920 a cute little bungalow
- Lowest Price: 1369,00 roughly 1352 sqft
- Highest Price: 6,990,000 roughly 18,065 sqft.
- as of today there are 81 homes for sale in the 84093 Sandy Zip Code.
Want to know more? Call me/text me/ email