As the New Year has approached us, it is time to clear out our old. Old thoughts, old habbits, and old ruts we have fallen into. Setting attainable goals for the new year is a great way to get motivated, get excited, and get moving!
Real Estate is always on the move and whether you are a buyer, seller, or agent, it's time to create what you want in 2012!
- The first goal for the new year: "Realistic Expections". Write down what you need and the best realistic way of attaining those needs.
- Next: "Get a Plan". Set forth a good plan breakdown of how these goals will be met. Start by designing a spreadsheet of monthly, weekly, and daily tasks. Be sure to log your accomplishments as you go along.
- Finally: " Take Action": Immediately start your new goal plan. You can critique it along the way if needed, but make sure to follow your plan for at least three months to give it a good chance for success. Then set down and review your achievements. If they are on track, then continue on. If you need to adjust your plan then this is the time to do so.
Make 2012 the best year ever!
- Kay Bennett, your TN Referral Agent
- First Realty
- Cookeville, TN
- 931-510-8601 (agent cell)