Water...I have discovered it is great for my weight loss program. I read in several places that we should make EVERY EFFORT to consume 1/2 of our weight in ounces of water each day.
So if you weigh 200 pounds, you divide that in half, and should drink at least 100 ounces of water.
Some benefits to drinking water are:
- Drinking water prior to each meal will help you feel fuller, FASTER! So you will eat less!
- Water flushes fat from your body.
- Water PREVENTS fluid retention. (Your body STORES water when it NEEDS MORE)
- Water helps maintain muscle tone.
- Water helps prevent sagging skin.
- Water flushes waste from your body.
- Water dilutes salt (sodium)
- Water relieves constipation.
So pour yourself a nice big glass of WATER!!!