Mission Valley Living
City Scene community
City Scene, built from 1986 to 1989, is a condominium community of 334 units in zip code 92111 in the western end of Mission Valley.
Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 2/2 and 3/2, and range in size from 1,046 to 1,271 square feet.
Amenities include a swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills and picnic areas, and a fitness center. All units have in-unit laundries.
HOA fees are $285 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, sewer, water (including hot water!), trash pickup, termite prevention, and limited insurance.
City Scene is within walking distance of the University of San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and the Fashion Valley Transit Station to catch the San Diego Trolley. Note that City Scene is built on a hillside, so walking up or down will give you pretty good exercise. A short Trolley ride, drive, or bicycle ride can get you to Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, San Diego State University and the University of San Diego, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
City Scene is managed by Exclusive Property Management. Contact them at 619-497-1190.
A check with the FHA indicates that City Scene is not FHA approved; it's approval expired on May 31, 2011. It also is not VA approved.
If you would like to be informed of any units in City Scene that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit a property in Mission Valley or anywhere in San Diego County, please call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Originally Posted at: Mission Valley Living — City Scene community
- Foul language in the MLS
- Short update on Russel Ray, Eric Cooper, and Jim Frimmer
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (January 18, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 15th Annual Sage & Songbirds Festival and Garden Tour
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Bellwood (January 16, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Ever wondered what a condemned home looks like?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Greens (January 15, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 50% discount on admission to Birch Aquarium
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Courtyards (January 12, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Petco WALK.RUN.WAG. benefitting the Petco Foundation
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Place (January 11, 2012)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Village (January 11, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — The Three J's perform their final Debussy concert
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale —River Scene (January 10, 2012)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Rio del Oro (January 9, 2012)