Mission Valley Living
Creekwood at River Run community
Creekwood at River Run, built in 1985, is a condominium community of 252 units. Located in zip code 92018 in the central section of Mission Valley, it is just a short drive or bicycle ride from the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Amenities at Creekwood at River Run include swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills, a fitness center, and magnificent landscaping with ponds, streams, and water fountains.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
Bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 1/1, 2/1, and 2/2, and range in size from 682 to 977 square feet. All units have in-unit laundries.
HOA fees are $325 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, water (including hot water!) trash pickup, and limited insurance.
Creekwood at River Run is managed by PCM. Contact them at 760-918-8040.
A check with the FHA indicates that Creekwood at River Run is FHA approved. It is not VA approved.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Creekwood at River Run that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit a property in Mission Valley or anywhere in San Diego County, please call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Originally posted at
Mission Valley Living — Creekwood at River Run community
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene market update
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene community information
- Foul language in the MLS
- Short update on Russel Ray, Eric Cooper, and Jim Frimmer
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (January 18, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 15th Annual Sage & Songbirds Festival and Garden Tour
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Bellwood (January 16, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Ever wondered what a condemned home looks like?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Greens (January 15, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 50% discount on admission to Birch Aquarium
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Courtyards (January 12, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Petco WALK.RUN.WAG. benefitting the Petco Foundation
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Place (January 11, 2012)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Village (January 11, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — The Three J's perform their final Debussy concert