Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Some of the ladies in the rain were talking about being memed and I had no idea what they were talking about. So it seems Mary McKnight is at fault for this craziness - so let's go thank her because it's a lot of fun.
So I feel honored to have been tagged by none other than Ann Cummings - so here are 5 things a lot of people don't know about me:
1. I am THE definition of a melting pot. I was born in Caracas, Venezuela, my mom is from Spain, my dad was born in Venezuela but his mother was born in Rumania and his dad in Germany - my maiden name is Hungarian. I only speak two languages though, Spanish and English.
2. I am completely and horribly disgusted by cockroaches - I will scream my head off if one touches me and will do the wild dance while shaking my whole body arms and legs in different directions. (And I cannot even get close to a dead one).
3. Rick and I took a 1 month boat trip on his father's 57' yacht from Miami to Venezuela through the Caribbean islands. On our first rough night (from Turks and Caicos to the Dominican Republic) we got really bad seas and I puked for 14 hours straight - beauty eh?
4. I've always been quite the business gal - at 11 years old, my father managed some rental properties and hired me to repaint units when tenants moved out. I was able to hire people to do the job for me while I did nothing and made a really pretty profit - enough to save money to buy a car before I even had a license.
5. I love Math - have always had a passion for it - decided to study Engineering for the math and went to Florida State University (no I am not a Seminole) - later decided that I was too creative and switched majors to Architecture and graduated from the University of Miami. I am transferring my love of math to my kids and enjoy sitting down with them and teaching them math that is way above their grade level.
That's really funny..... I was done with this post and then find out that Mariana Wagner has MEMED me knowing I was already memed!! What's wrong with you woman?? So here's 5 more things you may not know about me:
1. I totally despise LAZY people. Cannot stand procrastinators - and cannot understand why some people cannot multi-task. I moved back to Venezuela for one year after graduating from UM and worked with an architecture firm that would beg me to SLOW DOWN? Can you believe having a boss that tells you are over working and to please arrive late because I was making everyone look bad?
2. I have 3 awesome boys: a 12 year old, a 10 year old and a 2 year old. I could not deal with having a third boy so close in age to the other 2 and didn't want any more kids. When the middle one was around 7, Rick and I decided to try one last time for the girl - and that's when the little one came in. No girl, but I LOVE my boys.
3. My kids love hanging out with me. I skateboard with them, water ski, play soccer, even wakeboard. Anything they do I do with them and up to now, they like my company (let's hope it stays that way).
4. I taught aerobics right out of high school all the way through my college days. Sometimes 2 and 3 classes per day. Now I kickbox and have SO MUCH FUN AT IT!
5. What attracted me to my husband at first was his biceps - NO....I am not that shallow.....He was a really nice guy and saw him wearing a tank top one day and flipped! Then I found out he was also intelligent and totally fell for him.
So I AM DONE! NO MORE TAGGING!! Maybe I should Tag Mariana again just for fun.....hmmmm. I'll be nice.
And now, I'm to tag 3 other members of Active Rain who then will share with us 5 things about themselves.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.