Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Are you struggling to find the time to do the things you need to do to reach the goals and objectives you have?
A day does not go by without someone asking about their schedule of activities and how they can balance their business with their personal life.
The answer to this challenge is not easy but it is simple. You need to follow a well thought out plan.
1. Commit to yearly goals for personal development and professional accomplishment. Translate yearly goals into quarterly goals and then into "actions steps" that become part of your "to do" lists that are revised daily.
2. Create a comprehensive calendar planning system and follow it.
3. Create a time analysis chart of all of your activities. Break your time into 15 minute blocks. Note your chief activity for each block. Do this for one week. Study the results. Decide how to better manage your time.
4. Stop wasting the first hour of your workday. Having that extra cup of coffee, surfing the Internet and socializing are the three costliest opening exercises that lower productivity.
5. Get enough rest, nutrients and exercise. If you don't feel good, you can't do good. (Try to exercise at least 3 days each week.)
6. Recognize your peak energy or prime time occurs during the day and allocate your most difficult tasks to that period. Work on easy projects at low energy times.
7. When you recognize your energy level is dropping, take a break. (This is when I like to go take the dog for a walk!)
8. Do one thing, well at a time. It takes time to start and stop work on each activity. Stay with a task until it is completed.
9. Don't open unimportant email or snail mail. At least 25 percent of the mail you receive can be deleted or thrown away without taking the time to open it.
10. Handle each piece of paper only once-and never more than twice. Don't set aside anything without taking some action.
A great plan, but it can't help you if you don't follow it. Try it for one week and see what happens.
Thought for today: Never see failure as final but rather the opportunity to develop your sense of humor!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.