(This includes Interlachen Ridge but not Interlachen Pines)
For all of Interlachen Wood’s single family homes 2011 year ending (Jan. thru Dec):
- There were a total of 15 homes on the market.
- 1 home was still showing as Active at end of 2011.
- The Active home is a short sale.
- 3 of the 15 homes on the market in 2011 had their listing contracts Expired.
- 6 of the 15 homes on the market in 2011 had their listing contract Cancelled.
- Of the 5 homes that Sold four were traditional sales and one was a lender owned.
- Of the 5 homes that Sold the average sale price was $360,160. (This was the average after factoring out the seller paid closing costs).
- Of the 5 homes that Sold the cumulative days on market for each home averaged 98 days.
Follow the Durham Executive Group's blog for ongoing Interlachen Woods - Woodbury MN housing statistics. Whether you are a home seller or a home buyer stay informed and current about what is happening in Interlachen Woods - Woodbury MN. Contact John & Becky Durham whether selling or buying as we expertly know the housing market whether in Interlachen Woods, or anywhere in Woodbury MN.
* Data for this post was researched by John Durham from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors MLS database.