Buying your first Winchester, Virginia home can be exhilarating and horrifying at the same time. It's the single largest expense most people will accept in their lifetime. That alone could make you want to run the other way, but STOP! I can help you buy your first home, and we'll have fun doing it.
There are a few things you can do to get prepared for that first home purchase. These simple guidelines will make the process simple and less stressful.
- Decide what kind of house you "need" or "want" before you start looking. How many bedrooms do you want? How many bathrooms will you need? Do you need a basement, fenced yard, garage or a family room? Have this information ready before the search.
- Drive around your area and see what neighborhoods look like a place you would like to live. Which ones can you scratch off your list?
- Do a few web-searches on Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com, FranklyMLS.com. That will give you a little sense of what to look for when reviewing listings.
- Call Cornerstone Business Group, Inc. You will need an experience Realtor to help you gain access to the homes that you ultimately want to look at, and your Realtor can help you see things you may not have enough experience to see.
- Ask your CBG Inc. agent for recommendations on Lenders and make an appointment.
- Have the lender to a summary of your financial situation and qualify you for a purchase of $XXXXXX. That will help you know what price range you should be looking in.
- Link up with your CBG Inc. agent and start the search in the local MLS, pick your favorites and go take a look.
- Have your CBG Inc., agent explaining the process from contract through loan to closing. You will have a time-line to work details out. Your CBG Inc. agent can get your ready to take that journey.
- Move in and recommend CBG Inc. to all your friends.
Buying a Winchester, Virginia home can be a great experience if you follow a few simple guidelines. Let's get together and make it happen today!