Mission Valley Living
Fashion Hills community
Fashion Hills, built from 1975 to 1986, is a condominium community of 226 large units in zip code 92111 at the western end of Mission Valley. There is a great selection of bedroom/bathroom floor plans: 1/1, 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/4, 3/2, 3/3, 3/4, 4/3, and 4/6, ranging in size from 1,108 to 3,000 square feet. The 4/6 originally was two units. Amenities include swimming pool, spa, and tennis courts. All units have in-unit laundries.
Fashion Hills is within walking distance of the University of San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and the Fashion Valley Transit Station to catch the San Diego Trolley. Note that Fashion Hills is built on a hillside, so walking up or down will give you pretty good exercise. A short Trolley ride, drive, or bicycle ride can get you to Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, San Diego State University, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
Fashion Hills is managed by Exclusive Property Management. Contact them at 619-497-1190.
A check with the FHA indicates that Fashion Hills is not FHA approved. It also is not VA approved.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Fashion Hills that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit a property in Mission Valley or anywhere in San Diego County, please email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com or call me at 619-729-5701.
- Out & About San Diego — The Food and Water Bowl XX cat show
- Mission Valley Living — Creekwood at River Run market
- Mission Valley Living — Creekwood at River Run community
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene market
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene community
- Foul language in the MLS
- Short update on Russel Ray, Eric Cooper, and Jim Frimmer
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (January 18, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 15th Annual Sage & Songbirds Festival and Garden Tour
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Bellwood (January 16, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Ever wondered what a condemned home looks like?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Greens (January 15, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 50% discount on admission to Birch Aquarium
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Courtyards (January 12, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — Petco WALK.RUN.WAG. benefitting the Petco Foundation