The Mississippi Phase I Small Rental Assistance Program Is Underway - November 18, 2007
We're excited to announce that we have received initial responses back from the Mississippi Small Rental Assistance Program.
We're also delighted to be part of a successful project launch in Ocean Springs.
Initial thoughts. The program is real. The money looks more real than ever. The response time of less than 3 weeks since initial submission is impressive.
The communication has been professional, clear and concise. We're cautiously optimistic. And based on the professionalism of the initial communication the message is clear, the government and the small rental assistance program are serious about incentives for real estate investors to build rental housing in Mississippi.
Concurrently, the Biloxi casinos continue to perform beyond expectations with some local authorities concerned about too much growth too fast. It's a surreal environment, with rental assistance credits to spur investment in an area that is in the early stages of an economic boom in gaming.
Our phenomenal response to this project gives a loud and clear signal. Investors are still buying real estate. The deal has to be attractive and provide attractive risk reward scenarios. For the right opportunity, there is a ton of money waiting to be deployed.
If we can look past the manic media, a perfect storm of positive factors is emerging.
* Ben Bernanke is committed to lowering interest rates. We believe at least one more rate cut is likely.
* Oil prices have risen but shown elasticity to economic prospects.
* Go Zone investment incentives are the most attractive tax incentives in the country.
* The U.S. has become extremely attractive to Europeans and Asian investors due to the weak dollar.
* Approval of the MDA program is the equivalent of an immediate 30% ROI on investment. Our buyers only put down $5,000. The leverage is incredibly attractive.
* Rental rates are poised to rise nationally, but particularly so in the Biloxi area due to the severe lack of affordable housing.
* Real estate is stabilizing and at close to bottom, which stocks are dangerously high coming off a 4 year bull run.
If you're interested in more information about the Small Rental Assistance Program, about Go Zone Investing, about Real Estate Investing, we'd love to speak with you. Visit us at
REINAlliance is a website focused solely on finding attractive and hassle free investment opportunities for real estate investors.
Visit us for more information about Real Estate Investment or Go Zone Investing or give us a call at 1-800-859-9815.