Are you thinking of installing a water well in Medfield, MA. This article is geared towards understanding Medfield MA Board of Health Regulations. Understanding your town regulations can be instrumental in compiling total project costs when it comes to drilling a water well in Medfield, MA.
- Permit Info: Well construction permit fee: $75.00
- Well Location : A plot plan must be submitted with application
- Water Quality testing: Extensive Plus Radon
- Water Quantity testing: 4 Hour pump test, proving well is sufficient.
- Real Estate Transfer Requirements: As of now, Medfield, MA does not have any real estate transfer requirements posted. However we strongly suggest getting the water quality and quantity tested to show you are getting a clean, safe, and usable well.
Wells on average in the Town of Medfield MA range from 300-400 in depth however it’s not uncommon for wells to run shallower or deeper hence why it’s called the average. The casing depth averages at 40 feet however deeper pockets of rock are possible.
If you have further questions in regards Medfield, MA water Well Regulations you can refer to their website @ http://www.town.medfield.net/index.cfm?cdid=18554&pid=18552
Written By: Sarah Thibaudeau. Assistant to Operations Manager