Welcome to this edition of The Monday Morning Message....I, hope, this week you have the opportunity to make great strides in reaching every goal we have set for ourselves. We can and should take steps this week to move forward in the process of success. Along the way, we will face many obstacles. Today and every day there will be people and situations that will get in our way. You and only you can make the decision to focus on what you need to. Accomplish what you need to. Do what is necessary to achieve the success you are aspiring to. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. There is no explanation for it, but we must learn to always take every situation and turn it into something positive and learn from it. A successful life is not one that is handed to you. It is one that is built day by day and decision by decision. Your success is up to you each and every day. Let's make this the best week of the year!!!
18 Random Rules Of Life
- Find the lesson in every failure, and you'll never fail.
- The likelihood that you're right is not increased by the intensity of your conviction.
- Real friends help you feel worthy and make you want to be better.
- When you're in a hole, stop digging.
- Don't confuse fun with fulfillment or pleasure with happiness.
- Refusing to let go of a grudge is refusing to use the key that will set you free.
- Hating hurts you more than the person you hate.
- Counting on luck is counting on random chance; your odds are much better when you plan and work.
- It's better to be kind than clever.
- Don't underestimate the power of persistence.
- The easy way is rarely the best way.
- It's much easier to burst someone else's bubble than to blow up your own.
- You can't avoid pain, but you can avoid suffering.
- Self-pity is a losing strategy; it repels others and weakens you.
- Shortcuts usually produce short success.
- Control your attitude or it will control you.
- It's more important to be significant than successful.
- The world is waiting for you to heal it.
WORDS TO LIVE BY...
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
Arnold H. Glasow
If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
It is never too late to be who you might have been.
How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?
The impossible is often the untried.
This week we have the opportunity to do something great. Let's go do it.
CRS, CBR, ABR, CDPE, CyberStar
617 699 7442