Mission Valley Living
Friars Mission community
Friars Mission, built from 1974 to 1978, is a condominium community of 166 units in zip code 92108 in the eastern section of Mission Valley. Units range in size from 1,172 to 1,536 square feet, and bedroom/bathroom floor plans include 2/2, 2/3, 3/2, and 3/3.
Amenities at Friars Mission include swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, fitness center, club house, picnic areas, and in-unit laundry.
HOA fees range from $310 to $380 a month and include common area maintenance, exterior building and roof maintenance, landscaping, trash pickup, water, sewer, and limited insurance.
Friars Mission is close to Qualcomm Stadium and easily accessible to the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
Friars Mission is managed by Castle Breckenridge. They can be contacted at
A check with the FHA indicates that Friars Mission is not FHA approved. It also is not VA approved.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Friars Mission that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit a property in Mission Valley or anywhere in San Diego County, please call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Originally posted at
Mission Valley Living — Friars Mission community
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Hollow market update
- Out & About San Diego — 22nd Annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Hollow community
- Mission Valley Living — Fashion Hills market
- Mission Valley Living — Fashion Hills community
- Out & About San Diego — The Food and Water Bowl XX cat show
- Mission Valley Living — Creekwood at River Run market
- Mission Valley Living — Creekwood at River Run community
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene market
- Mission Valley Living — City Scene community
- Foul language in the MLS
- Short update on Russel Ray, Eric Cooper, and Jim Frimmer
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (January 18, 2012)
- Out & About San Diego — 15th Annual Sage & Songbirds Festival and Garden Tour
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Bellwood (January 16, 2012)