Full Service Westfield Specialist At Your Service!
When You Need Your Realtor To Truly Understand What Your Looking For
Allow me to find the perfect property for you.
email@example.com - 201-638-6528
Population in July 2009: 29,678. Population change since 2000: +0.1%
|Median resident age:||38.6 years|
|New Jersey median age:||36.7 years|
Zip codes: 07090, 07091.
Westfield Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2009: $126,131 (it was $98,390 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2009: $60,896
Westfield town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $630,004 (it was $338,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $728,147; Detached houses: $747,805; Townhouses or other attached units: $585,938; In 2-unit structures: $443,933; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $327,162; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $359,411; Mobile homes: $660,538
Median gross rent in 2009: $1,376
For population 25 years and over in Westfield:
- High school or higher: 95.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 62.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 29.8%
- Unemployed: 2.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 33.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Westfield town:
- Never married: 20.5%
- Now married: 67.5%
- Separated: 0.7%
- Widowed: 6.5%
- Divorced: 4.8%
2,704 residents are foreign born (4.3% Europe, 3.0% Asia, 1.3% Latin America).
According to our research there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Westfield, New Jersey in July 2011
The ratio of number of residents in Westfield to the number of sex offenders is 14839 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this town is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2009: $10,001 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2009: $10,001 (1.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Union, NJ (5.0 miles , pop. 54,405).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Newark, NJ (10.2 miles , pop. 273,546).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Brooklyn, NY (20.5 miles , pop. 2,465,326).
Nearest cities: Garwood borough, NJ (1.0 miles ), Scotch Plains, NJ (1.3 miles ), Cranford, NJ (1.5 miles ), Mountainside borough, NJ (1.5 miles ), Fanwood borough, NJ (1.5 miles ), Clark, NJ (1.6 miles ), Kenilworth borough, NJ (1.8 miles ), Springfield, NJ (1.9 miles ).
Westfield compared to New Jersey state average:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly above state average.