Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
What If I Want To Sell My House Without A Realtor?
DON'T DO IT!
Here are Larry And Sheila's Top 10 Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Hiring A Professional Realtor And NOT Sell Your House Without One!
1.Pricing ~ The most important step is pricing your house properly. If you charge too little, then you'll always wonder if you lost money on the deal. If your price is too high you won't get consumers or other Realtors to see it. The longer it stays
on the market, the more consumers might wonder what's wrong with it?
2. Understanding The Market ~ You need to understand the Real Estate market, especially your own neighborhood ~ A Professional Licensed Realtor should have years of experience with laws, contracts, forms and negotiations. Your Realtor can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace, and the price, financing, terms and condition of the competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price.
3. Availability ~ You have to be willing to be available to show the house at different hours of the day to make sure everyone that may be interested in it will get to see it ~ If you hire a Realtor, they will schedule the appointments, and show it on your behalf and you won't miss any showings.
3. Generating Traffic ~ How can you generate traffic for your house and be able to get the word out about it? ~ An experienced Realtor will not only list your home on MLS, but will have other resources and marketing strategies for increased exposure for your house!
4. Criticism ~ Can you be patient and understanding with criticism? ~ You will need to be able to handle all different types of personalities and be able to keep your "cool" under pressure, even with non-qualified buyers.You need to have patience and the right temperament for criticism, questions, and repeat showings, and can you pre-approve a buyer? Remember that buyers are not looking to be your friend.
5. Answering Concerns Properly ~ Can you be available to answer questions by phone, email, text, meet-ups and be sure you are answering them correctly? ~ Buyers may not respect your time and may want immediate answers to their concerns. By you answering any of their concerns in the wrong manner, can squash the deal!
6. Will You Be Pushing Buyers Away ~ If you sell your house on your on your own, buyers will be looking for a deal from you. If a Realtor was listing your home, you can expect to get the highest true market value for it ~ Some sellers may believe their home is worth more and will remove many potential buyers because it's not priced competitively.
7. Relocation Buyers ~ If you don't use a Realtor, how are you going to attract out of state buyers? You might be eliminating a whole group of buyers that will never see your house because relocation buyers won't know about it.
8. Professional Networking ~ Realtors network with other professionals in the industry, many who can provide services that you may need. Realtors can give you a list of references with whom they have worked and provide background information to help you make a wise selection, besides networking with other Realtors who will be showing your house.
9. Contracts ~ Another important function of a Realtor is to make sure that all the paperwork is handled correctly. Do you want to get through all the stress of listing and selling your house or condo and then find out something that could have been avoided but is now a deal-breaker?
10. Closing ~ Can you closethe sale of your home without being overwhelmed?Your Realtor should be with you throughout the entire process and is the best person to objectively help you resolve any unforeseen issues and move the transaction to closing!
Selling without an agent is a challenge.Remember, a good Realtor will work with you through every step of the home buying process to save both your time and your money. Real Estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime so shouldn't you have the best possible advantage in selling your house?
Larry And Sheila, Realtors with Charles Rutenberg Realty strongly recommend hiring a Real Estate Professional to assist you with the sale.
All agents are not created equal. When you are considering to sell your house on The North Shore OfLong Island, choose LARRY AND SHEILA at 631-805-4400!
Do You Have Questions About Your Long Island Neighborhood? Need More Specific Information On Your Long Island Home or Condo For Purchase Or To Sell?
CallLarry And Sheila For More Comprehensive Reporting At 631-805-4400.
We Welcome Your Call!
If you or anyone you know is considering to sell their existing home on The North Shore Of Long Island, or is purchasing their first home, dream home, step-up home, or retirement residence, we would appreciate the opportunity to serve them. We can also recommend a relocation professional in the destination of choice outside our Long Island area!
All content, including text, photographs and images, remains the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts. Only with written permission of Larry & Sheila may anything be used by others. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Suffolk Experts and Larry & Sheila make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in information, any losses, inuuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
Welcome to our world of Real Estate!
We are Long Island's Premiere Realtor's representing all of Long Island New York, including Residential Homes, 55 and Over Communities, Condo/Townhouse, Luxury Long Island Properties and Corporate Relocation Specialists!
Interested in selling your Long Island Home or Condo? Contact Larry and Sheila to get a professional estimate at 631-805-4400.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.