I am proud to be part of Century 21 and of our office, Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Oahu, Hawaii. I am proud to be a Realtor Associate® and what I stand for in the Real Estate Industry. I AM a Professional.
But....that's not what this is about anyway.... :)
Over the weekend I got a head/chest cold/flu and had someone else work in Admin. for me yesterday (I also work part time for our office :) I spent all day printing out Holiday Cards for clients, family and friends, set appointments for showing a buyer property today and called the client back to let her know what time to meet me. Utilizing my time...even though I'm sick.
I must be sick. :)
I also put together a Hawaii Relocation Packet together to send out today to clients who are relocating in a few months from Alexandria, VA. WOW! Who do I know from Alexandria? Why Brian Block! No, I didn't meet them through Brian.
They actually typed in Military Relocations Hawaii and found me on the internet. In any case, I set them up with automatic notification of listings with the property criteria, neighborhood, price range, bedrooms, schools and such. We have been fine tuning for over a month and I now was able to print out listings with pictures for certain neighborhoods.
Following is what I included in my Relocation Packet:
- Cover Letter
- The folder is white and on the front is a gold embossed raised lettering of Century 21. (Very white looking! Hard to keep clean but sure looks nice!)
- Hawaii Buyer Advisory: Includes information about zoning, the transaction process, links for government and pertaining info sites such as school districts, pet info, title info, County Assessor, Ocean Safety, Volcanoes, and much more!
- Loan Process Info
- Escrow Process (The life of an escrow)
- Map of Oahu
- Packet with VA Homebuyer info
- BAH (Housing Allowance in Honolulu County) Chart for 2007
- 7 Full Length Customer Reports for Listings from three different neighborhoods that they are interested in along with color pictures from each property.
- A few articles I wrote from my blog on Median sales prices, Relocating to Hawaii, Military Relocating to Hawaii etc.
- Buyer Brochure with tips for Hawaii Homebuying
- A Hawaii Calendar for 2008
I try to be thorough in giving information although once they arrive it seems it was never enough. I want to make sure they understand everything and therefore explain away anyway. The written word is never enough, is it?
So..... what's in your relocation packet?