Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
- super deal 2BD/1.5BA ground floor condo has a small yard with Areca palms, private location within the complex
- not far to the beach and farmers market, not a short sale or bank owned
2. Beachfront Resort, Maalaea $204,900.00
- bank owned 2BD/2BA condo with nice upgrades include travertine showers, bamboo floors, granite countertops
- leasehold with 54 years to go, partial ocean view and a sandy beach right out front, needs appliances and furniture
3. Won't Last, North Kihei $278,500.00
- 2-story 2BD/2BA vacation condo in great condition and nice location, original owners have taken great care of it
- fully furnished and ready to go, large tiled lanai, beautiful large swimming pool, walk to the beach, not a short sale
4. Direct Oceanfront, North Kihei $349,000.00
- well appointed 1BD/1BA holiday condo was remodeled in 2010 with slate floors, new cabinets and furnishings and window treatments
- wonderful ocean views and green space in front, smaller complex with great on-site management, covered lanai, tennis courts nearby
5. Double Lanai, North Kihei $428,000.00
- 2BD/2BA end unit with double lanai, nice remodel includes black granite countertops and black appliances
- ocean and pool view, oceanfront resort with beautiful grounds and friendly on-site management, popular holiday getaway
6. Dog Lovers, Wailea $699,000.00
- luxury 3BD/2.5BA townhouse condo with 2-car garage, gated community near Kilohana Dog Park, pets are allowed here
- quality features abound: 9' ceilings; Monier tile roof; Wolf stainless steel appliances; granite countertops; pool and spa
7. Beachfront Beauty, Almost Wailea $850,000.00
- this 2BD/2BA vacation condo in a small complex is right on Keawakapu Beach and is fully remodeled and beautiful - kitchen with island and stainless appliances, tiled floors and tasteful furnishings, great rental with heavy bookings, walk to restaurant
8. Most Expensive, Wailea $6,100,000.00
- very spacious 3BD/3BA home with a garage, oceanfront location in exclusive gated neighborhood on 28 acres, amazing views
- of course it has all the amenities and upgrades you can imagine at this price, short term rentals allowed and pets too!
Today is the Whale Day Celebration at Kalama Park in Kihei, with thousands of people expected to show up. With a parade to kick things off, this all day party will have live local music and booths with food and crafts for sale, along with educational displays to benefit the Pacific Whale Foundation. Admission is free and the event runs from 9 am to 6 pm. Call them for more info at 808 249-8811 ext 1.
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.