Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Make a little extra money to pay off a bills, build up your savings, and pay an upcoming expense?
Right now people are doing many things to create more income. Here are just some of the ways you might be able to make a little extra money each month. Any thing more will help increase your monthly cash flow and help you pay off all your debt in as little as 7 to 11 years and give you a $20,000 plus in tax free income at retirement.
1. Do you have CDs, tapes, furniture, books, and/or other items that you don't need? Turn them into cash. You can sell them on the Internet on one of the auction sites. here are some: UbidEbayyahoo
2. If you are able to make crafts this is something that can make you some extra money and keep you from going out and spending. Do this as a family or by yourself and relax. Then sell these online, and craft shows. Look at this list of craft shows in IL alone
3. You might be able to provide a service that other people would pay for. Some common jobs are to babysit, shovel snow, run errands, clean windows, and many other small things that do not take much time, but people hate to do.. Do you have special skills? You could get paid to translate, be a tutor, type, paint, or repair items. Even if you have a full-time job, you might be able to do enough of these things to make some extra money each week. Just one extra job a week that you get paid $50.00 on can make you some money. Figure you only do one job a week that makes you $50.00 and you take 12 weeks off a year or can't find someone to pay you the $50.00 That is an extra $2,000 a year. Now I know people can do this.
4. Look for a part time job. You could deliver papers, deliver phone books, or work in a store.
6. You might get paid for taking part in a research study at a hospital or a college. Some marketing companies pay people to share their thoughts about a certain product or service as part of a focus group. My wife and I do this. It is fun and sometimes they even feed you.
7. If you work, check your last three years' income taxes to make sure you took all the deductions available to you. File an amended return if you find more deductions. Claim the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Credit, and Child Care Credit if you are eligible.
8. Collect money that other people owe you, including child support. At your job try to work overtime, work toward a promotion, or ask for a raise. Use your job benefits.
Now watch out for the people that want to take advantage of you. Do not spend money on things that seem to good to be true. Have a goal in mind on how much extra you want to make and go for it.
These 8 ideas are just some of the ideas out there. Think of what you can do. I hope these 8 ideas make you think. If I can help you in anyway please ask. It is my goal to help people get out of debt in less time and not rely on the other to take care of them in their retirement years.
Best to you.
Find ways to increase income
If you have any questions on how to pay down debt in 7 to 11 years and retire with an extra $20,00 to $50,000 of tax free money email me.
Dave is a trusted financial consultant that has helped 1,00's of people.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.