When selling your home it's important to remember that staging is not decorating. Kristine Ginsberg a New Jersey Stager does an excellent job explaining the importance of home staging to sell your home.
As a Franklin TN REALTOR®, the best chance to sell your home is by making it appeal to the greatest number of buyers. Home staging helps you do that.
Home Staging is More than Pictures and Pillows!
During my career as a Morris County, NJ Home Stager I repeatedly find there are so many misconceptions about home staging. We are not decorators focusing on your personal tastes and décor. Professional home staging focuses on highlighting your house’s architectural features and neutralizing the space so buyers can see themselves living in it.
Moreover, a good home stager will know your market demographics and tailor the décor to appeal to the broadest audience. It’s NOT about your personal taste, but capturing the attention of the most buyers on MLS and in person.
Do NOT be offended by the changes we make. It’s not personal! Prior to selling, your home is your sanctuary, a reflection of you and your family. We don’t live in spotless homes with limited furniture and no personal items. But, that is how we SELL Them. Now that you’re selling you need to look at it like a commodity to be marketed for sale with the focus being on the home, not its décor. More importantly it has to have MASS appeal!
A good home stager will know what art, accessories and paint colors are appropriate and the most popular by the general public. This Morris County stager researches Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Valspar and Behr’s hottest neutral colors because that’s what people want.
A good home stager will draw your eye to the windows, fireplace, french doors and compliment your crown and baseboard molding along with any other architectural features. We take the guess work out of furniture placement, room purpose and maximize each room highlighting its square footage. Yes, we add art and accessories, but limited and only to compliment the room – not be the focus.
Only 10% of buyers have the ability to envision what your home could be. The other 90% will move on to your competition who did prepare their home for the market. The amount of money you invest to stage your home is a fraction of a price reduction.
Change your thinking and instead of accepting a price reduction as part of the selling process, chose a new and innovative marketing strategy to help sell your home by calling this Morris County Professional Home Stager @ 201-602-2562!
Elite Staging and Redesign - Kristine Ginsberg - 201 602 2562
Home Staging Morris County - Staged to Sell, Designed to Live!
You have 90 seconds to make a great first impression once your home goes on the market. Consult a Morris County professional home stager serving Union, Essex, Sussex Counties for that competitive edge so your home stands out from the competition, selling faster and for top dollar!
Elite Staging and Redesign offers home staging services to North Jersey homeowners, real estate agents, banks, builders, and investors in preparing homes to stand out in today’s real estate market. For a consultation on vacant staging, lived in homes or interior redesign projects call Elite Staging and Redesign at 201-602-2562.