|View Reader Community|
|(provided by MyBlogLog)|
Do you want pictures of who has been there on your blog? It only shows other MyBlogLog.com members.
If you have an RT blog and are a member on Mybloglog.com and you want to add the recent readers to your blog here are the directions:
1. sites and blogs I author "Get Widgets" below the screen shot of your blog
2. Choose colors, sizes
3. Hit preview code, that is where you get the code for number 3 below.
On your Realtown Blog
1. Blog Manager
2 Configure - Edit Template (Left column)*
3. Insert the MyBlogLog.com code from step 3 above which in my case is (kinda):
Your code will be different, ID is for your blog.
4. put <br><br> before and after the code.
5. Preview Changes
6. Save Changes
* copy your template before making any changes and save it somewhere just in case you mess things up big time. Probably in the FAQ... but definitely somewhere in the RT Blog directions there is info about editing templates. It is really relatively easy, but it is scary at first.
You can not do this on your ActiveRain Blog.
To see what it looks like go to Columbus Best Blog and look at the right column toward the bottom.