Bedding Real Estate ~ Helping You Find That Right Property!
Whether you are a first time home buyer, investor or ready for retirement, we offer you all the options for a beautiful place to live, work and play. We are a diverse community with the Sacramento River coursing through our city and the Sundial Bridge and Turtle Bay Exploration Park at the heart of our city.
Redding Real Estate --We have the western mountain ranges, Mount Shasta and Lassen National Forest all with a hour or two away. We have some of the best fishing, hiking and water recreation in Northern California and we are a Secret. We are affordable.
Redding Real Estate is affordable. When you are looking we will provide you with the follow:
- Help in Identifying Your Needs through websites, email and agent previewing
- Purchasing Power/Financial Options--helping your find the right lender
- Home Buying Process/Procedures--complication made easy
- Premier Service Guarantee--your guarantee in writing of the things we say we will do for you
- Agency Agreement--the binding law of California and our fiduciary responsibility outlined and executed
- Commitment to Availability--my commitment to be available to you via phone and appointments
- Property Search with automatic email notifications--technology use to keep you informed
- Seller Property Disclosure/History--commitment on my part to do due diligence on your intended property
- Extended Search Options--now we make sure we have the right property and no better property is out there
- Activity and Status Reporting--I will keep you informed at every opportunity or change
- Strategy Adjustments--we will be ready for a change of course if required
- Offer Presentation--I will help you write the best offer with the best strategy to get the house for the best $
- Price Counseling - CMA--we will do a price analysis of the home to make sure we are not paying to much
- Negotiating Assistance/Counseling--we will work on our purchase contract and negotiations to get the best conditions possible
- Contract Contingency Management--I will explain to you all of the contingencies that are within the contract and what they mean to you the Buyer
- Selection and Analysis and Negotiation--once we have selected the home we will write the best offer to achieve your goals
- Inspections Management and Walk Through--I will be right there with you through the inspection up until we do the final walk through and sign final papers
- Settlement Services--I will be with you at the escrow company for the signing of the final papers
- Survey--a third party vendor will provide you with a blind survey on the service you received and you will have an opportunity to rate my service to you
- Service Extension and On-Gong Market Newsletter and Personal Contact--I don't go away. I stay in touch to see how your new home is and if there is anything I need to do for you. I also keep you informed about the market and what the conditions of the market mean to you and your home. We invite you to attend activities at our office throughout the year and I stop by now and then to say "hello"
Redding Real Estate should be your new home and we would like to help in the complicated and difficult part of steering you to your new home with the right price and a good business decision.
Visit these Redding websites to learn more about Redding Real Estate and How we can help you Move TO Redding!
City of Redding
Redding Chamber of Commerce
Redding Visitors & Convention Bureau
Shasta County Office of Education