Mission Valley Living
Hye Park condominium community
Hye Park, built from 1984 to 1986, is a condominium community of 100 units in zip code 92123 in the north central section of Mission Valley between Highway 163 and Interstate 805. Bedroom and bathroom floor plans include 2/2, 2/3, and 3/3, and range in size from 1,248 to 1,480 square feet. Amenities include swimming pool, spa, and outdoor grills. All units have in-unit laundries.
HOA fees are about $240 to $265 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, sewer, trash pickup, water, and limited insurance.
Hye Park's central location is just minutes away from the University of San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, Qualcomm Stadium, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, San Diego State University, Old Town, and downtown
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego
River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to
Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
Hye Park is managed by NN Jaeschke. Contact them at 858-550-7900.
If you would like to be informed of any units in Hye Park that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com or call me at
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Village condominium market in San Diego's Mission Valley
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Village condominium community in San Diego's Mission Valley
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Pointe condominium market
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Pointe condominium community in San Diego's Mission Valley
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Mission condominium market
- Please bear with me while I take a break from commenting
- Out & About San Diego — You still have time for Museum Month!
- How Sellers can prepare for a Buyer's home inspection (Guest post by Russel Ray, San Diego home inspector)
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Mission condominium community
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Hollow condominium market
- Out & About San Diego — 22nd Annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival
- Mission Valley Living — Friars Hollow condominium community
- Mission Valley Living — Fashion Hills condominium market
- Mission Valley Living — Fashion Hills condominium community
- Out & About San Diego — The Food and Water Bowl XX cat show