Here is where it's all happening this Holiday Season. Be there, or be square...
- Crescent City United Methodist Church will present its annual Christmas Concert Friday, December 7.
This program will feature the Chancel Choir, the music of handbells and ensemble sining. There is no cost and there will be a reception following the event.
- Foursquare Church in Crescent City will be presenting their annual singing Christmas Tree on 12/6 and 12/9. This performance is free. Go to their website for more info.
- Annual Holiday open house 12/7- North Plaza Professional Center & Friends 1225 Marshall Street Crescent City Ca. Entertainment & Refreshments will be served from 5:00pm-7:00pm. Hosted By: Thomas M. Polidore, M.D., Fred C. Ward D.D.S, Edward jones/ Investments-Wayne Roberts, Tamera Buchanan, Wild Rivers Non-Profit, Resource Center, CBH Financial Services, Inc. Cholwell, Benz and Hartwick.
- Salmon Spawning Tours (Hey Salmon gotta celebrate too) 12/8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
Redwood National and State Parks and Mill Creek Watershed & Prairie Creek present Salmon Spawning Tours every weekend from November thru January(water/fish permitting). You are invited to join the salmon and witness their annual magical migration. View salmon spawning and discover the amazing life history of the "Totem of the Pacific Northwest", from fresh water to salt water and back again to the waters of their birth. Experience how this "Silver Thread" weaves our world together and informs our lives. Call 707-465-6191 to register.
- Lighthouse Repertory Auditions 12/10, 11, 12
Auditions will be held for The Wizard of The Oz at Crescent Elk Auditorium tonight at 7:00pm. All ages are welcome. For more information call 707-465-3750
- Chamber Luncheon 12/14 - The Chamber of Commerce is holding their monthly Chamber Luncheon today. Meet at the Apple Peddler 308 hwy 101 south Crescent City 12:00pm-1:00pm. Cost is $10 per person. For more information contact Pilar at 707-464-3174.
- Business Boot Camp coming up January 10-14. Call the Chamber of Commerce for details.
Why move to Del Norte County: No traffic, no smog, nice people, relaxing commute, fishing, surfing, hiking, bird watching, laying on the beach, kayaking, wind surfing, boating, hunting, yachting, rafting, no drought, fresh tuna, fresh salmon, Warrior's football, spectacular sunrise, mild climate and fresh crab...
Del Norte County...The Other California
Copyright © 2007 Fran Gatti/Crescent City/Del Norte County...The Other California | All Rights Reserved