Commercial Property Market Report – Prince William County – February 2012
The Commercial Property Market Report for Prince William County is offered as a service of Michael’s Commercial LLC. The February 29, 2012 market report is categorized by the commercial Prince William County Zoning Districts:
- B-1 (General Business District)
- B-2 (Neighborhood Business District)
- B-3 (Convenience Retail District
- O(L) (Office Low-Rise District)
- O(M) (Office Mid-Rise District)
- (H) (Office High-Rise District)
- O(F) (Office/Flex District)
- M-1 (Heavy Industrial District)
- M-2 (Light Industrial District)
- M/T (Industrial/Transportation District)
- MIXED Commercial
- PBD (Planned Business District)
- PMD (Planned Mixed Use District)
*The data presented here is compiled from information provided by the Metropolitan Regional Information System.
The Commercial Property Market Report is the author’s own interpretation of the Prince William County Commercial Real Estate market and makes no warranty or claim regarding the usefulness or implications of this information.
Michael Setunsky is the Broker and owner of Michael's Commercial LLC serving the Northern Virginia commercial real estate market. He has been licensed since 1985 and a Broker since 1990. As a commercial real estate and business broker, he has earned the distinction for being one of the top commercial real estate producers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. He also serves on the Mid Atlantic Real Estate Marketing Association's (MAREMA) Board of Directors, and is a Commonwealth of Virginia licensed Instructor. He teaches Pre-licensing, Post Licensing Education, Broker's and Continuing Education courses. Visit his company web site at http://michaelscommercial.com/.
©2012 Michael’s Commercial LLC, All Rights Reserved - Commercial Property Market Report – Prince William County – February 2012 – February 29, 2012