Tim’s 4-Points Bullet Points
Here are my bullet points for the real estate market in the 4-Points area. For extremely detailed excel spreadsheets and charts click on the 4 Points Real Estate Report
- Best February sales since 2007; March may mirror this.
- Substantial showings seen in January continues in February; Anticipate strong sales in March.
- Price ranges up to the $800’s are now considered to be within a normal market
- Greenshores hits an all-time high of 21 homes on the market
- Long Canyon sold more homes (4) last month than ANY month since 2006
- 6% of all the homes on the market, came on the market on one day, March 1st
- Inventory increasing at a pace roughly a month earlier than normal
- We are seeing signs of a housing shortage with phone calls and emails from agents looking for specific criteria which are not found on the MLS. This is a phenomenon not seen since 2007. Extraordinarily encouraging.