Ladd Park Franklin TN Home Sales for February 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 21
- Single-family properties closed in February 2012: 6
- Average sales price: $356,238
- Average list price: $356,276
- Sales price to list price ratio: 100%
- Average days on the market: 92
- Sales currently pending: 11
- Ladd Park absorption rate: 3.5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Ladd Park is in a seller's market. That's good news for sellers but not so good for buyers. All six homes that closed in February were new construction.
Be sure when buying a new construction home in Ladd Park to use a Buyer's Agent to help you maneuver the process. Remember, the on-site agent represents the seller and will try to get you to pay more than you should for your new Ladd Park home.
By using a Buyer's Agent you insure that your interests are represented. The on-site agent is not going to provide you with a competitve market analysis (CMA) for recent sales in Ladd Park. A Buyer's Agent will. This CMA gives you an indication of what to offer for your new construction Ladd Park home. The best part is the seller pays the Buyer's Agent so there is no cost to the buyer. I would be happy to represent you for the purchase of your Ladd Park home. Just contact me today!!
If you are looking to sell your Ladd Park home, now may be the time. Homes are really moving in this neighborhood. New construction sales are keeping sales price to list price ratio high and days on market low. But new construction takes several months to build. A turnkey home may sell quickly for buyers who aren't in a position to wait for new construction.