February 2012 Real Estate Market Update
The Indian Summer Golf & Country Club neighborhood in Olympia, WA typically sees on average two sales per month, however there were no sales that happened in January 2012 but there is was one new construction home that sold in February for $349,500. This home was in The Links, which is on the southeast end of Indian Summer in Lacey.
Currently there are 12 existing homes for sale and several pre-sale townhomes and single family homes available.
About Indian Summer Golf & Country Club in Olympia, WA
Indian Summer Golf & Country Club located in southeast Olympia, WA is a premier gated neighborhood that surrounds the private Indian Summer Golf Course.
Indian Summer is still experiencing growth with new construction being built in The Links, part of Indian Summer located off of Rainier Road and is in the southeast section of Indian Summer. When fully built out, Indian Summer will have approximately 500 single family homes, townhomes and condos – most with sweeping views of the golf course.
You don’t need to be a golfer to enjoy the beautiful design of Indian Summer. Several unique and appealing features Indian Summer residents enjoy are:
- A 33-acre nature preserve with walking trails open to the residents of Indian Summer.
- Sidewalks throughout with wide streets and underground utilities that capitalize on the golf course views.
- Indian Summer is a gated community with a gate guard on staff.
- Indian Summer residents and the public can enjoy The Embers restaurant. You can sit in the bar, sit outside on the elevated deck overlooking the greens or enjoy the views from inside the restaurant. Residents like they can walk to a great restaurant and dine in or order take out.
- The clubhouse also has banquet and meeting areas – perfect for weddings and other events.
- And who has a salon and spa in their neighborhood?! Indian Summer does and it is Antidote Spa & Salon, where you can take a spa-cation, all within the gates of Indian Summer!
(All data compiled from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service. Data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed.)
If you’d like more information about Indian Summer, please visit these links:
Interested in making this premier neighborhood your home? Call me today to find your next home. In the meantime, check out the current homes for sale.