In the month of February there was 447 units sold at an average price of $163,306 and a median price of $135,500. The average days on market for Greenville was 117. Approximately 88.1% of all sales were below $300,000 with the best price range being $120,000 - 140,000.
There are currently over 5,500 properties on the market at an average price of $251,628 and a median price of $171,900.
In 2012 there have been 856 units sold which is up 15.5% when compared to the same time frame of 2011. The average sold price is $172,697 and the median sold price is $140,000. The average days on market was 111.
Here is some additonal information about the Greenville real estate market. This is comparing January 2011 to January 2012.
- New Listings: Decreased 0.3%
- Pending Sales: Decreased 34.9%
- Closed Sales: Increased 14.6%
- Days on Market until Sale: Decreased 3.5%
- Average Sales Price: Increased 4.9%
- Months Supply of Homes for Sale: Decreased 11.5%